1 gallon pulp-free orange juice
1.5 cups granulated sugar
3 cups 190 proof everclear
2 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup French vanilla liquid coffee creamer
1/2 cup vanilla-flavored vodka
1. In a large pot, heat to boil the following ingredients: orange juice, sugar, coffee creamer, vanilla extract.
2. Continuously stir until the coffee creamer is completely blended.
3. Allow the mixture to cool down to room temperature. This takes about 1 hour.
4. Combine the everclear and vodka with the orange mixture.
5. Stir the mixture thoroughly to ensure even distribution.
6. Carefully pour the moonshine into mason jars and seal them tightly. Let the moonshine sit for a minimum of 2 weeks. Refrigerate
To serve, pour the orange creamsicle moonshine into shot glasses or use it as a base in your favorite cocktails. Garnish each glass with an orange slice for a touch of visual appeal. Remember to drink responsibly, as this moonshine packs a flavorful punch.