1 pound ground beef
1 diced onion
4 diced potatoes
1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons bread crumbs
1. In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium heat until browned. Drain any excess grease.
2. In a slow cooker, layer the potatoes, followed by the beef and onion mixture.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour mixture over the beef and potatoes in the slow cooker.
4. Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours, or on high heat for 4-5 hours.
5. In the last hour of cooking, sprinkle shredded cheese and bread crumbs over the casserole.
6. Cover the slow cooker with the lid and continue cooking until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
7. Serve the casserole hot and enjoy a comforting meal that’s easy to prepare and delicious to eat!